Give your cats a place to climb and hang out without sacrificing floor space! As an added bonus, this Cat Climber wall mounted shelf system is truly eco friendly.
Now your cats can literally climb the walls! These natural wood Cat Climbers turn any room into a kitty playground, and the simple
design blends with most any decor. Three shelf sizes (a corner shelf and two straight shelves) allow you to configure them to suit you and your cat, and the system is expandable - start with one
or two and add more at any time!
Why offer your cat carpeted cat furniture that will just confuse your cat as to which surfaces in your home are meant for scratching. Cats that
use carpeted cat trees wont understand if you scold them while they scratch your carpeted floor. To them its all the same. Our scratching posts and cat trees have natural wood and rope
surfaces to encourage your cat's natural need to scratch without "training" your cat to scratch on inappropriate items in your home.
- 18" Cat Climber - 18" long x 7.75" deep x 5.5" tall
24" Cat Climber - 24" long x 7.75" deep x 5.5" tall
Corner Climber - 18 x 18 x 6 tall
- Money saving packages available :
Package #1 - one Corner Climber, one 18" Cat Climber, one 24" Cat Climber - Save $30
Package #2 - one Corner Climbers, two 18" Cat Climbers, two 24" Cat Climbers - Save $60
Package #3 - two Corner Climbers, three 18" Cat Climbers, three 24" Cat Climbers - Save $105
- Easy to clean - just vacuum - where's the cat hair going to hide?
- Built from solid ash wood.
- Natural manila rope trim defines the edge, giving your cat a clear indication of where the edge is.
- Mounts directly to the wall as one sturdy piece.
- Install in either drywall or studs with included hardware. Detailed installation instructions are included.
- Supports up to 40 pounds when properly installed
- For installation into hollow drywall you will need: Stud finder, Phillips head screwdriver, hammer, level, measuring tape, pencil, step ladder.
- For installation into studs you will need a drill in addition to the above.
- No brackets and no exposed hardware - your kitty will thank you!
- Nothing to tip over and no lost floor space!
- All natural materials - good for your cat, your family and the planet.
- Clean simple design blends with any decor.
- Designed and built to last for years. Unlike cheap, carpeted cat furniture, there are no exposed staples, loose parts that may break free
or carpet fibers and strings that your cat may ingest. The staples we use are well hidden, out of reach for cats and because we use solid wood, the staples will not loosen and fall out over
time as with other cat furniture.
- Made using non toxic Elmers wood glue and fasteners applied so they are not visible or accessible to cats
- All solid wood, absolutely no particle board, plywood, MDF, OSB or cardboard.
- Wood is natural and untreated (why is this important?)
- Environmentally conscious 'green' manufacturing processes:
- Sustainably harvested wood from responsibly managed local woodlots.
- Local sourcing of wood reduces carbon footprint from transportation.
- No chemical treatments, preventing harsh chemicals from leeching into the ground and water supplies.
- Absolutely no carpet - carpet is made from petrochemicals - 'nuff said!
- Made from natural wood, sisal and manila rope which are renewable resources
- Wood biodegrades - At the end of its long and useful life, wood wont occupy any landfill space. Wood breaks down very quickly in
landfills, less than 25 years. Plastics can take up to a millennium to decompose.
- 95% biodegradable at the end of it's long life
- Hand made in the USA using local sourcing for a low carbon footprint
- Guaranteed against structural defects and against breaking under normal and intended use for one year by the manufacturer
- Ships directly from the artisan manufacturer in Massachusetts
- Free shipping via UPS Ground to the continental US!
Return Policy on natural wood cat furniture:
Our cat furniture and scratching posts can only be resold if they have not been made available to cats, even if your cat is not actively using it. Cats can be especially sensitive to smells, especially
those of other cats and it is possible for the scent of another cat to cause marking (urinating). This is not an acceptable risk for us to take. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on the basis
your cat is not using the product.
Your cats will love the Corner Climber - a great place to snooze or keep an eye on things.
You might want to get more than one Corner Climber - it's sure to be a favorite!
18" Cat Climber
24" Cat Climber